Saturday, January 3, 2009

Yummy Fabric!





Thanks to a gift certificate for Christmas from the in-laws, I was able to pick out some delicious fabric yesterday! Isn't it great to spend other people's money? I usually think out my purchases ahead of time and plan carefully to maximize savings, getting only things that I need for a project and using as many coupons as I can. This time it was different. I was able to be totally frivolous and get something that made my brain happy--a rainbow stack of thirty 1/3-yard cuts from Amy Butler and Kaffe Fassett fabric collections. I will probably just look at them, sitting pretty, for awhile before I get the courage to cut into them. I can think of so many uses for the fabric, yet an opportunity like this doesn't come around often so I wince at the thought of using up the beautiful stack! I know, it's silly to enjoy looking at the pile as much as I do, but there's something about a coordinating collection of vibrant fabrics that is incredibly satisfying to me! I hope you enjoy looking at these pictures as much as I do! :-)




1 comment:

Made by Michelle said...

That is some gorgeous fabric! It is almost untouchable. I'm sure you'll make many wonderful things with it. I love your website, it looks great! I especially love the sign softies!! I want to buy them for my boys' birthdays this summer. :)