Monday, February 16, 2009

Custom Order a.k.a Today's Project #2

This is a custom checkbook cover for one of my old bosses. She requested a dark floral print and/or something with an Asian influence. The exterior is quilted in a diamond pattern (also available in a stippled pattern), with a monogrammed appliqued square. The interior has two pockets for the checks and register.

I've listed a matching cover and pocket key fob set on my site. Here's what it looks like:

The pocket fob is great for stashing your I.D. and a few cards or some cash when you don't want to carry your purse. I'm going to make one for my gym bag to hold my membership card and locker key. It's going to get a snap on the flap to hold it closed, but I can't find my setter tool at the moment. You get the idea though...

No comments: